Ellevation is the first and most powerful suite of tools designed specifically to help ELL professionals and the community of students they serve.
Letters and Reports
- Translated Parent Letters: Easily generate notification letters pre-populated with student test and demographic information in over 20 languages (more languages available on request)
- ELP Standards Reports: Help classroom teachers understand how ELP scores align to language standards so students receive the right support (e.g., individualized WIDA CAN DO descriptors)
- ELL Student Plans: Create specific learning plans for each ELL student
Data Collection and Analysis
- ELP Scores: Capture and analyze student ELP score information from WIDA, LAS Links, ELDA, and more. Analyze proficiency gains to facilitate AMAO reporting and differentiated instruction
- LEP Demographics: Make tracking a fluid ELL population more robust with reports that reflect a student’s history
Goals and Tracking
- Monitor Exited Students: Document and track the progress of your ELL students after they exit your program
- Testing Accommodations: Save time, ensure compliance, and provide a fair testing environment by keeping track of standardized testing accommodations for every student.
- Goal Setting: Collaborate with classroom teachers to generate specific goals for each student, by language domain, based on proficiency level and standards
Want to learn more? No matter what the size of your district, school, or ELL program, Ellevation has tools to meet your needs. Learn more about our pricing and plans or contact an Ellevation representative today.