Our Mission & Vision
Ellevation helps ELs realize their highest aspirations.
The success of our nation's underserved students is closely tied to effective teaching. To support hardworking and passionate educators, we develop solutions to improve instruction, enhance collaboration and maximize impact.
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salaries & bonus plans
- 10 weeks paid parental leave for new parents & adoption benefits
- 401K Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mission-driven organization were team members are empowered to make a significant impact
- Opportunities to join DEIB-focused groups and support building a culture of belonging
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Company and team offsites in various cities across the United States
- Great location in Boston - a stone's throw from many central T stops (Downtown Crossing, Government Center, and Aquarium)
- Remote and in-person engagement opportunities, including happy hours, themed events, and competitions
- Remote and in-person wellness programming to support team’s mental and physical wellbeing
Job Openings At Ellevation
Help our partners get the most out of Ellevation, from administrators to teachers.
Product & Engineering
Come be part of an engineering team that is making a difference in education.
Sales & Marketing
Help us to bring Ellevation to all school districts across the nation.
We're more than 200 strong and growing! Check out our team members on LinkedIn.
"I really love the fact that I’m still working with educators and that I’m still able to communicate with educators outside of the workplace too."
- Mayah, Partner Development Manager