What We're Reading - February 20, 2019
Differentiation, STEM, DLI, and more. Here are 6 articles that are trending this week in the ELL Community.
- From Education Week, Larry Ferlazzo provides actionable strategies to differentiate for all students - complete with videos.
- EdSurge's Emily Tate distills one report into 7 steps that schools can take to ensure ELs can access STEM subjects
- From Education Week, Corey Mitchell reports on a recent study that shows principals play a crucial role in EL Reclassification.
- New America's Amaya Garcia revisits the trending topic of dual language immersion with a lens toward equity and access for ELs.
- From EdSurge, David Dodgson lays out how game-based learning with Minecraft can help English learners gain valuable skills.
- Check out Multingual.com's Atlas of Endangered Alphabets, an interactive map of indigenous and minority writing systems and the people who are trying to save them.
Want these resources delivered directly to your inbox? Join the ELL Community!