Job Openings At Ellevation
Help our partners get the most out of Ellevation, from administrators to teachers.
Come be part of an engineering team that is making a difference in education.
Sales & Marketing
Help us to bring Ellevation to all school districts across the nation.
Our Mission & Vision
Ellevation helps ELLs realize their highest aspirations.
The success of our nation's underserved students is closely tied to effective teaching. To support hardworking and passionate educators, we develop solutions to improve instruction, enhance collaboration and maximize impact.
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salaries & bonus plans
- Professional development
- 8 weeks paid parental leave for new parents & adoption benefits
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays & Monthly cELLebrations
- Free snacks, beverages
- On-site gym
- Bike storage
- Game room and darts!
"I really love the fact that I’m still working with educators and that I’m still able to communicate with educators outside of the workplace too."
- Mayah, Partner Development Manager
"We have fun Fridays on a weekly basis. We have beers together in the kitchen and connect with people on different teams. We always have things going on, so this summer, I joined the company softball team, and I’m really looking forward to bonding more with my colleagues there."
- Beatriz, Technical Support Manager
"We see culture as a product. So in addition to building great software, we’re really focused on building a great team. Coaching, mentoring, and professional development have a very high priority here."
- Eric, VP of Engineering